Routine Information Collection/Usage
The Andrews Law Firm may do the following things as part of our gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our site has a Free Consultation form for Consumers to request information about our services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send information to you about our services.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like toll-free numbers for this site or live chat services may be retained to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. Information collected by these third party services is also governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- If you want to opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- You may also contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. You can opt out of Google’s cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google’s own privacy policies.
We will not sell, rent, lease, trade, or otherwise transfer mailing lists or other user data to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. This includes agent, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relation with us. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or when we believe in good faith that sharing the date is necessary to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This website takes appropriate security measures to help protect your information against accidental loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We store all user information in databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as being physically located in a secure facility. The data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never be able to defeat our security measures.
You may opt out of receiving any future communications from us at any time. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we correct or delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal advise nor does it create a privileged lawyer-client relationship.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website, please visit our contact page.