Bankruptcy Lawyer Fairfax, VA
For more than ten years, The Andrews Law Firm has represented our clients with legal excellence and a firm commitment to quality service and personal attention. Whether you need a divorce attorney, immigration lawyer or advice about chapter 13 or chapter 7 bankruptcy in Fairfax, VA, call The Andrews Law Firm for legal excellence.
Our Attorneys Represent Clients in the Following Areas of Practice:
- Consumer Bankruptcy – A Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyer in Fairfax, VA can help you find the right solution to your financial problems. Bankruptcy can stop liens, garnishments,
- repossessions, and foreclosure in Fairfax, VA.
- Business Bankruptcy – A bankruptcy attorney in Fairfax, VA from our firm can help your business with Chapter 7 liquidation.
- Divorce – We offer uncontested divorce to help you save money on legal fees and avoid a lengthy, contentious and stressful process and help our clients come to agreements about property settlement, child support, custody, visitation, alimony and other issues.
- Immigration – Our attorneys handle immigration cases, including family based or employment based immigration, non-immigrant visas, work permits, and more.
A bankruptcy lawyer in Fairfax, VA from The Andrews Law Firm will guide you through the process and offer advice about the best course of action in your situation. We work with you to gather necessary documentation, prepare and file the petition, notify creditors, and represent you at meeting of creditors, hearings and offer explanations and answer to your questions, so you always know what to expect.
We have included information about our practice, attorneys, bankruptcy law and the bankruptcy process on our website. Please call The Andrews Law Firm today at 888-448-7247 to schedule your free consultation to discuss your case with a Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy lawyer in Fairfax, VA.